The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 37

Chapter 37 -- Harem of the Dragonborn

* * * * *

Six months after the Blight...

Leliana lasted a month before she moved into our bedroom. Once that happened, the other girls would occasionally join us, or I would go visit them for an evening. Sometimes I'd join one of them for an afternoon, sometimes for nothing more than sex, other times for a cuddle and a conversation. It depended on their mood, as I was happy for either.

There was also a slight hierarchy now. Leliana was obviously number one, as all were aware, considering she now slept in our room. Solona and Natia were definitely next in line, as they were complete opposites. Solona was nothing but sweetness personified, most of the time bounding into the bedroom whenever I was waiting for her, happy half the time simply to fall asleep in my arms with nothing more than a kiss. Natia was a sexual dynamo, and I walked out of her room any morning after an evening with her utterly exhausted but with an enormous smile. We explored sex in more ways than one, and although she appreciated love-making in ways I understood it, she wanted to explore other ways. She loved it hard and rough. She loved being tied up. She loved me using my strength to dominate her. All because she trusted me implicitly. I loved and adored her, and those feelings were returned ten-fold. But I did sit her down once and thought that maybe she needed to find someone else that would focus only on her, simply because that's what I thought she deserved. That actually earned me a slap across the face at the fact I'd even dare suggest that. Then she started to cry and I could only hug her and apologise, as I was only thinking of her. She called me an idiot, and told me never to mention that sort of idea again.

I never did.

The other woman I made a real connection with was Anora. There's no other way to say this. We fell completely in love. To be honest, apart from Leliana, Anora was probably second, or at least equal second with Solona and Natia. That sounds awful when put into words, as I loved all my girls. I'd made a real connection with Lyna, for example, while Lenina doted on me and only me as almost my personal servant. Then there was Cauthrien, who I spent a lot of time in the courtyard with sparring, and then Sereda, who.... You can see why I hated 'ranking' my girls.

But working with Anora every day, and seeing how bright and funny she was, and how much she really did care about her people, I lay back with Leliana one evening and admitted how I felt. All she did was cuddle into me and say, "We all see it, Ragnar. And you're not replacing anyone. Anora is simply another one."

"But it feels different with her."

"Do you love her more than me?"

"No," I stated adamantly.

"More than any of the other girls?" I did hesitate for a couple of seconds. "Maybe it's because you are working with her every day. But I think we can all understand the attraction."

Those first six months did fly by, for a few reasons. I adapted to life as a lord slowly but surely, mostly thanks to the help of all those around me. But it was also due to a lot of the sex. I could look back and remember some moments quite fondly.

* * * * *

Two months after the Blight...

Cerys had finally made up with Alistair a couple of months after his coronation and I could now join them for dinner and see that she was happy once again, while it was obvious that Alistair doted on her more than anything, no doubt thinking he was going to have to prove himself every day going forward. My relationship with Alistair, if it was ever in trouble, had recovered quickly, and we were now as close as ever. I think he really appreciated me becoming the Arl of Denerim, even if only briefly. I sat down with him once a week, with Eamon too, and we both relied on Eamon for advice.

Returning home from the palace arm in arm with Solona, who had joined me as we'd had dinner with Wynne, she suggested we could have a little fun that evening. I was always up for a little fun, but I only found out she was in on it when walking into my bedroom with her. Waiting on the bed was Leliana, Natia and Lenina.

"What's going on?" I wondered.

"Remember before the final battle, how we promised you a night of nothing but you in our butts?" Natia wondered, "Well, tonight is that night."

I looked at Solona. "You knew about this?" She nodded, so I looked back at the other three, looking at Lenina first. "I know you enjoy it..."

"We've made love plenty of times by now, Ragnar. A good fuck there won't be a problem."

Looking at Natia, she simply smirked. "Do you seriously think I'll have a problem with it?"

I looked at Leliana. "It's been quite a while, Ragnar. You'll just have to be gentle. Certainly far more than you are with Natia."

Finally, Solona. "I want to try it, Ragnar. If it hurts too much, we stop, but I trust you, and I want to do it too." She leaned in close, whispering, "I'll feel so naughty doing it."

"If we're doing this, I have only one request."

"What?"

"You get each other ready for me."

The three waiting on the bed smiled. "Well, I'm sure you won't hear complaints from us, Ragnar. But which order would you like us? Or will you just go with the flow?"

"Solona, then Lenina, then you, Leliana, before I finish with Natia. If I've cum three times by then, then she'll get fucked the longest."

"Stone, just that very thought makes me wet, Ragnar," Natia cooed. I just laughed, shaking my head, figuring she probably wasn't lying.

I sometimes felt like a real king with my girls, and as I sat back on a chair with a glass of wine, I watched the four slowly strip each other. Natia and Solona focused on each other, Leliana and Lenina the other pair. They made out as they undressed, before hands were moved to crotches and mouths to breasts once they were naked. That was very arousing, though I just kept watching.

It was somewhat amusing watching Natia take charge of Solona, particularly when pushing her down on the bed, ensuring her arse was lifted up, and she wasted no time whatsoever placing her tongue at her rear. She looked back and said, "No time to waste, Ragnar," before she got Solona ready. Natia wasn't particularly gentle, but Solona didn't complain too much, as I finally got up and undressed. I had Natia get me ready, rubbing some oil on my cock before I got in position. It was a little strange just getting straight to fucking. I rarely did that with any of my girls.

Natia got on the bed and position herself in front of Solona on all fours. I watched in amazement as Solona went straight for her arse. As she was distracted, I quickly slid the head of my cock in, causing Solona to yelp slightly, in surprise rather than pain. I knew we hadn't done it before therefore I remained gentle, taking my time to slide my length into her.

Pushing Solona forward, I got on the bed too so I was also comfortable, and as Solona pleasured Natia, I focused on sliding my length inside Solona at first, letting her adjust to the fact my cock was in her rear, before I slowly started to fuck her. Very slowly as Solona couldn't concentrate on pleasing Natia for long, and I could see her wince occasionally. I asked a couple of times if it was okay. She assured me there was far more pleasure than pain.

Having watched the four strip, kiss and fondle each other, I was already rather excited, so I warned Solona quite early that I wasn't going to last long. I don't think she really minded, as although she was enjoying it, it was a lot for her. Wanting her to cum, I suggested to Natia that she get underneath her and start to pleasure her. Natia loved that idea, and was quickly in position.

"Holy shit, you cock looks enormous from this position, Ragnar!" I couldn't stop laughing, stopping thrusting for at least a minute. Natia sounded genuinely surprised. "And it definitely looks enormous going into that tight little hole of Solona," she added.

"It feels fucking huge!" Solona moaned, "But fuck me, it feels good too."

"I am fucking you," I joked.

"And you'd better not stop until you've cum!"

"Of course," I said softly, leaning forward to kiss her neck, "And I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"I might want this again too," she moaned softly, "Your cock feels so good, Ragnar. And now you've had every hole of mine."

Reaching forward, I grabbed a handful of hair, gently pulling her head back. She turned it so she could look at me, a look in her eyes that made me do nothing but fuck her a little harder. The look remained though it was joined by a smile. "Are you going to cum in me?"

"In a minute, if you're lucky."

"When you do, make sure you give some to our dwarven friend currently at my pussy."

"Of course. She might even take my cock in her mouth."

Solona chuckled. "Now that would be filthy."

I gave her a good slap on the arse with my free hand, and there was no doubt I was now getting close. Warning her a final time, she started to move her arse back to meet my thrusts, while I felt Natia occasionally move so she could lick the underside of my cock or my balls.

Groaning a final time, I felt an eruption inside her, though I quickly pulled out, leaving a good puddle of cum on her arse before aiming down to Natia, where she immediately took my cock. I was thankful that I was clean, but Natia probably wouldn't have really cared either way.

"By the Nine, I'll be exhausted by the end of this." I then looked down at Solona. "And I left a mess on your arse, sweetie." She wasn't too interested in what I was saying, as Natia was trying to bring her off with her mouth. Being rather exciting to watch, I sat with Leliana and Lenina, her orgasm arriving a little later. Natia look well pleased with herself, going so far as to push Solona onto the bed, where she then licked up the cum I'd left.

"She really is something else," Lenina said.

"Leaving it there would be a waste," Natia retorted, "He loves my taste. That love is returned."

I took a seat on the edge of the bed, Solona on her stomach down on the bed, Natia next to me facing up, big smile on her face as always, Leliana and Lenina sitting together in the chair I'd once occupied. I looked at them, shaking my head, "I'll need a few minutes."

"Take all the time you need. We have all night," Leliana replied.

I eventually manoeuvred Solona and Natia out of the way slightly, lying back with my head on the pillows, gesturing for Lenina to at least come join me. She happily straddled my lap, leaning down to kiss me, as I shuffled again so Leliana could join us too. Lenina ran her pussy against my cock, and it didn't take long for it to rise to its full length, a large grin forming as she reached between us to give it a few strokes.

"It's nearly ready," she whispered.

"Sure you want anal? We can..."

"You're fucking my arse, Ragnar. That's what we all want tonight."

"Okay, just making sure."

She looked back to where Natia was still lying. "Natia, a little help? Just something so I'm ready."

I could see and smell the oil used, Natia taking pleasure in plunging her fingers in another arse. I just watching Lenina's face, the pleasure that appeared, whispering it was going to feel even better when my cock was inside her. I felt Natia lube my cock up and actually move it into position, but I allowed Lenina to take control of it going inside her. We'd had anal quite a few times by now, as she thoroughly enjoyed it, but she still had to take her time.

Watching my cock disappear inside her was always a thrill, as she always made sure to sit up so I could watch. She sat in a crouching position rather than on her knees, stating it felt even deeper doing it that way, though I'm sure it was more uncomfortable than the other way. I would always hold both her hands in that position, just in case she fell over. Once she was comfortable, she was quickly bouncing up and down, crying out plenty of complimentary things. She wasn't always that vocal, though I'm sure she was putting on a show.

I glanced at Leliana, who did look surprised. "Well, she really loves it," she muttered.

"Gods yes," Lenina cried, "Makes me cum every time now."

"Want some help?" Natia wondered.

"No. I want to cum just from him. Will you cum, Ragnar?"

"Maybe. But we'll just worry about you."

I was surprised at how fast she was bouncing; sure she must be hurting herself. But her face showed nothing but pleasure, a slight grin constantly on her lips. Leliana watched, quite impressed by it, while Solona to my other side, still recovering, was also watching the sexy young elf impale herself with my cock. Natia was behind her, and a quick check... Yep, she was masturbating. No surprise there.

"Ragnar?" Lenina whispered. I met her eyes and the grin broadened, "I'm going to cum," she added excitedly.

"I'll catch you when you collapse on me."

That made her giggle for a moment, refusing to let go of my hands, still riding my cock hard and fast. Her arse was incredible. Let's be honest, all their arses were incredible. The four girls in the bedroom with me that night were the only girls I did it with.

I hadn't originally wanted to do it with Solona, thinking she wouldn't be interested, but I guess she wanted to experiment, and now found she enjoyed it. Sereda and Neria were the same in that they were not interested, though both worried I wanted it, so I had to reassure them at times that I didn't. Eliza was curious, and I had used my fingers on her before, but I think even that was enough to put her off. Anora and Lyna loved my tongue back there, if my fingers were in their pussy, but they didn't want anything else. I respected their wishes completely.

Lenina was now getting very excited, aroused, and all the other words to describe an impending orgasm. She was now bouncing incredibly fast, and her face was now wincing every so often, but when her body started to writhe as she rode me, I knew an orgasm was approaching. She actually started to giggle, which made Leliana and Solona laugh too.

My sexy little elf started to moan rather loudly, this guttural sound from deep within, her eyes opening and staring into mine, and I knew she was going to cum hard. She rode her way through it, squeezing my cock with her arse, and my hands holding her, so much I thought blood would stop flowing to my fingers. Then she stopped with my cock buried in her, and she slowly fell forward to rest on my chest.

"Well, I think we have the elven version of Natia right here," Solona suggested.

"I still take it harder," Natia said, "Just you wait."

Solona burst into laughter. "By the Maker, Natia!" She paused, before her laughter stopped, "It's because you're always safe." A statement, not a question, Natia simply smiling and nodding her head.

"I do it because I love him," Lenina murmured. Yes, Lenina has admitted her love for me long ago too. And I think she would have happily remained in the same position, had my cock not still been inside her, so she eventually had to get up and remove it. After sharing a soft kiss, she lay down next to me, Solona moving across slightly, who was half asleep by this stage.

I felt a cloth on my cock, Natia taking time to clean me down. I thought she was going to start blowing me, but she shook her head. "As we said, only arses are being fucked."

"I have to return this favour somehow."

"How about all your girls one night and you just eat us all out to orgasm?" Leliana suggested.

"You really think I'd say no to that?"

Natia burst into laughter. "Stone, you'd strut around Denerim for weeks afterwards if you make us all cum."

"If?" I said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Never failed me," Leliana said. Solona and Lenina immediately agreed.

We all looked at Natia. "Are you kidding? It's always more than one!"

"That's better!" I retorted with a smug grin.

Shuffling back, I sat back against the headboard, Leliana immediately recognising what I was doing. She happily started to lube me up for her, though she simply stroked me for a little while, keeping me hard. She then amused me by getting to her feet and bent over in front of me, offering a view of her perfect pussy and arse. I licked the former before focusing on the latter. She was already prepared, but I think wanted the attention of my tongue before settling down on my lap. And I'd never refuse the chance to taste her pussy. I think she was in half a mind to let me continue but it was just a tease, eventually turning around to kiss me first before lowering herself down onto my lap

Running both her hands through my hair, her face had a look of wonder, her eyes alive with excitement and desire. I could look into those all day and find something new. We eventually started making out, though we were polite enough not to forget the others there, knowing we had done it before if we'd had the company of one or more girls. But sometimes we were so involved with each other, the love-making so intense, even with an audience, that our whole worlds came down to only the other.

"You know, I still have the occasional thought that you're a colossal fucking idiot, Ragnar, and that you have the patience of a saint, Leliana," Solona muttered next to us, "Though I wouldn't change this for anything, either."

"We are the harem of the Dragonborn, Solona. Weren't you the one that coined the term?" Leliana retorted.

"No, that was Cerys," she admitted, "And I'm not complaining at all, about either of you, or all the girls involved. But seeing how you two look at each other sometimes."

"I'm sure he looks at all of you in the same way when you're alone."

Natia and Lenina both agreed. I glanced to see Solona look rather embarrassed before she nodded, almost shyly. "Okay, you're right. He does," she said softly.

Satisfied with the response, Leliana lifted herself up, feeling her grab my cock to prod her arse. I watched her face as I felt her almost tease herself, running my head along her slit, back to her arse where she'd prod again, running down to her pussy. Then she smiled as I slid inside her pussy. "Do you mind?" she whispered.

"Not at all," I said as I kissed her.

"I want you to cum in me. Can you cum in me?"

"Definitely."

The other three didn't say a word. And if I'm honest, I really didn't mind at all. In fact, Leliana and I rarely had anal. I could count on one hand how often we had. It wasn't even something I'd call 'a treat' because I never asked for it. Each time before, Leliana had wanted it. And if she'd just changed her mind then, so be it. I wasn't going to complain.

So we focused on making love. I was already turned on after Lenina, thankful that Natia had cleaned me up, which is why Leliana had probably changed her mind. Hand on heart, I'll never tire of her pussy. As long as I have blood in my body, and it flows to my cock, Leliana will always get my cock if she wanted it. I don't care how old either of us were.

Leliana had learned to love this position as much as any other we did. Firstly, because how we were sitting, we could look at each other. Secondly, it was much easier for us to kiss. And, thirdly, an orgasm for her was nearly always guaranteed. Not always, nearly always. Sometimes the body just won't cooperate, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Tonight, though, if it didn't happen, we'd both be disappointed. And she was soon bouncing and grinding, almost desperate for a quick release. Her mouth constantly looked for mine, and I always loved it when she moaned into my mouth, though I preferred it when she moaned loudly so others could hear. Hearing her cry out my name was an even bigger turn on, often commenting that my cock felt a little larger afterwards.

I did chance a quick peek at the others. Solona noticed and simply smiled, while Lenina was now half-asleep herself, and probably a little sore. Natia had moved up and had actually stopped masturbating, simply watching Leliana happily ride my cock. Returning my attention to her, I kissed her again as her breathing started to change, and I knew she was starting to get close.r"

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/1326685-heqovufu/

https://tune.pk/user/vegocoxo/about

http://www.furvilla.com/profile/199930

http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?action=profile;u=33980

https://www.therookies.co/u/bosoweyo

https://forum.sfgame.fr/member.php?u=25686

https://juegos.elcomercio.es/profile/57221/wopozuwi.html

https://community.victronenergy.com/users/12387/sixobemu.html

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/pimokukaa/

https://www.tvforen.de/profile.php?1,245798

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Nurse Isabel at the Sperm Bank

Who's the Bigger Fool?

A New Take on Dirty Talk